Single-Bin Cedar Composter
Make fertilizer for your garden or lawn with a single-bin cedar composter. Ideal for batch composting and rotational composting methods.
- Made of rot-resistant cedar. Untreated cedar wood has natural oils that prevent rot and repel insects.
- Designed for optimal airflow. The 19-gauge galvanized steel mesh backing and sides keep your pile well aerated. The mesh sides also let you monitor the decomposition process.
- Removable slats give you easy access to humus, and make it simpler to turn the pile.
- Preassembled for quick setup. The bin is shipped in collapsed form, and setup takes 10 minutes or less. Unfold the bin on level ground, slide in the slats, then hammer in the mesh backing.
- Holds one cubic yard (27 cubic feet) of waste and compost.
- Built to last. When installed on level ground, your bin should last for a decade or more.
There are no reviews yet.